Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Sailing the Blake sea

My first assignment was to sail the Blake sea, and see what places would be the places for people to visit. The Blake sea is a continent of sims. All of which you can easily sail to. Most of the sims are nautical in nature and many have airports. I was given some money and told to purchase what I needed for my adventure. I decided I would enjoy my travels as much as I could.




I purchased some clothes, an adorable umbrella boat. I know that a pirate outfit and umbrella boat were impractical. But I knew I needed to take fun where I could.

I started at a little island. As I looked out could see various islands and ports. So here I go



To find this little island, click here
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blake%20Sea%20-%20Turnbuckle/137/206/22

No comments: